Vacancy for Project Facilitator (PF)
Attend union and upazila parishad meeting organized by local govt and act as an advocate for quality FP, MR, PAC service message dissemination
- With support Ipas Bangladesh, Bangladesh Association for Social Advancement (BASA) a national non- government organization is going to recruit following position for `Improving Access to Quality Family Planning in Bangladesh (QFP)` Project funded by Ipas Bangladesh. The project is implementing in Dhaka, Chatagong, Rajshahi, Faridpur, and Tangail district. One PF will be responsible for 2 upazilas- Ghatail and Shakhipur Upazila of Tangail district. Another PF will be responsible for Chokoria upazila of Cox`s-Bazar district.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Reportable to respective Project Coordinator (PC)
- Attend PNGO orientation by Ipas BD
- Attend all training, orientation relevant to the project per invitation and or instructed by Ipas
- Develop monthly and quarterly advance work plan
- Attend and support FW orientation
- Attend and conduct FW monthly monitoring F/U meeting
- Attend union and upazila parishad meeting organized by local govt and act as an advocate for quality FP, MR, PAC service message dissemination
- Regular field visits with DGHS FWs at their places
- Manage court-yard meeting conduction by the FWs
- Conduct court-yard meeting by themselves per advance work plan
- Develop and maintain regular liaison with local level DGHS and DGFP people, local govt bodies and local CBOs/NGOs, other PNGOs of Ipas as appropriate
- Develop and maintain regular liaison with PC, other PFs, SFs, DCs, CR people
- Management of logistics (IEC/BCC material distribution and storage)
- Organize TFD shows and provide feedback
- Distribution of IEC/BCC Materials
- Attend radio magazine, Listener Club (LC) meetings, where appropriate
- Any other relevant issues to be addressed and or instructed by Ipas, as and when required
- during the project period
- Graduation is preferred.
- Educational qualification could be relaxed in case of proven experienced person
- At least 2 year(s)
- Practical experience of working as counselor, community mobilizes, IPC, Court-yard meeting for at least 2 years.
- Having good motivation to work as a motivator
- Preference will be given for local candidates.
Cox's Bazar, Tangail
- Tk. 14000
- Other benefits will provide as per project's provision and organizational policy
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.